Saturday, April 17, 2010

An award You all send the greatest comments.

JDaniel4's Mom  sent me a lovely email, and here are the results. Hehehe I get an award. You all know I love these things, not just because of the chance to post something new but because of the art work that goes into these award badges. Who ever draws or creates these, that's talent I can't reproduce without Copy and Paste.

 The Rules

*In order to accept the award, please post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it, including the link to their blog.
*Pass the award onto 5-10 of your most loyal followers.

*Remember to contact those followers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My top ten are: 





And there you have it more then 5 but less then 10 :) 

Happy Blogging everyone.


6 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

Thanks so much!!! and be sure and enter my giveaway

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations and thank you.
I am honored to receive this award.

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Thank you!! I made the honor roll! Yeah!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats on your award! :)

Mrsbear said...

I could've sworn I came by and thanked you for this. Oops. My imagination once again claimed reality. Thank you plus interest. :)

Casey said...

Aww, thanks. I haven't been sending anyone any comments lately but I'm trying to get back in the game.

Thanks for the email to check on me. My FIL died and things have been hectic with the kids and blah blah blah. Life, ya know?

Google+