Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill-ins! Happy Halloween.

Did you see that great Graphic over at Friday Fill-ins?

ffi


1. While the cat's away , I went to the grocerystore. The school put a cat face on my littlest dude today. He got off the bus and said "Meow". Adorable!____.

2. __Or maybe he was___ fabuloso!

3. Children _enjoy Halloween, and so do I____.

4. __I will probably want to go to sleep___ (took out that work part, that was scary) shopping or what have you. 

5. This may seem odd, but _one of my kids lost the cape from another child's costume today, Mommy now has her "scary" face on.____

6. __I'm going to be filling my Sports Bottle with medicinal Rum tonight ___ and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _getting home from looking for Paper Leaf Bags____, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning house, the inlaws are coming next weekend, also shoe, snow boots and more treat shopping____ and Sunday, I want to __go Trick or Treating but I think I might be to old to go to the doors? BOO___!

3 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

happy halloween!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think I am going to join in on this next week. It's fun and since Random Dozen has stopped I need to new one to do! How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Regarding #2 - Maybe he left you quaking in your shoes (I'm riding this out as long as I can - hope you have two computers so you can both be there tonight for my big kermit the frog sounding debut)

Google+