Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday






Look who tried to come to supper? I was BBQing on the deck this is just beside the crop Circle.

16 comments:

Bex said...

Your life is so charmed. Complete with mystical woodland critters.

Hi Kooky said...

Awesome!

Brandy@YDK said...

pretty but freaky. wild animals scare me.

Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith said...

Cool! We reportedly have a fox but I have never seen it. I think my girls make too much noise!

Liz Mays said...

Awfully pretty! Are they vicious?

Caro said...

holy toledo! What a cutie.

Keetha Broyles said...

That fox is BEAUTIFUL!!! I wonder - - - vixen or a reynard????

VandyJ said...

We have had one of those running around our neighborhood for the last year. Odd to look out the window and see a fox running across the street.
Bold of it to come so close.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That would have scared the sh*t out of me.

Casey said...

Those things can get mean, can't they? Jeez. We had a black snake in the yard the other day, I kept driving the mower toward it until it skidaddled...

Anonymous said...

You do know I'd try to pet it, right?

Lifeofkaylen said...

Cute!!!
Did you offer him some dinner? Foxes are so pretty!!! And there was this one fox I knew one time and he was just the sweetest little guy. You might know him too actually, his name is Copper. He was great friends with a dog named Todd? They sang about being the best of friends....

Anne said...

Wow!!!! That rocks Mary!!!!!!

kyooty said...

Thank you all for stopping by. My hubbie wanted to feed him supper. He seriously like Julie thought it would be a good pet? I did not agree. This guy here is just part of a family, they come back to the same den every year. We've lost two to the cars and roads in the last 2 years. In latest Bear news. They have carted one away, and another was crossing the local Secondary Highway heading for the corner store. I think it's time for all the animals to go to sleep for the winter.

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

Nice fox- better than the possums we have around here- our foxes are too shy

Kate said...

I found your site from Adventures of the Grigg Boys. I love it. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

Google+