This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!
So...here we go!
1. I wish _I had the willpower to not eat all the cookies before Christmas, it's hard this year. The boys are helping out though, I can't eat the cookies they've already eaten, good work boys____.
2. _Peanut Butter cookies are really the lost art, you can't tkae them anywhere so you have to bake them for yourself? ____...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring __more cookies, and recipes, and your hunger, because I'm making more cookies. Also bring on the flour sales and Sugar sales too, oh and cherry sales would be a huge help___.
4. __Christmas this year is fun, I don't know why but some years it feels like it___ is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes ___is that I'll get everything done before the 23rd which is the kids last day of school__.
6. _My boys are working hard this year____ and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making fudge and having the boys test it because we all know you can't bring "bad" fudge anywhere____, tomorrow my plans include __Judo tournament and getting lost in a town I've never driven in___ and Sunday, I want to __get Mass, sundayschool curling and resting all done in the same day, hahah did you see that resting... hahaha___!
AND/OR
10. YKDADAPAVCACADA You know Dasher and DAncer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and...
11. ISMKSCUTMLN: I saw Momma kissing Santa Claus, underneath the MistleToe Last Night
12. CSBSDIHS: City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks, dressed in Holiday Style. LOVE THIS ONE! :)
13. HTHASGTTNK: Hark The Herald Angels Sing, Glory to the New Born King...
14. GGROBAR: Grandma Got Run over by a reindeer
15. OHNTSASB: Oh Holy Night The Stars ARe Brightly...
16. AIWFCIMTFT: All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth...
17. DTTSIAOHOS: Dashing Through the Snow in a One horse open sleigh
18. WTKOOA:STUMPED! Wish... this... King on one Away.. nope... Augh!
Oh this is harder then last week...
Oh oh oh! it came to me after I clicked publish. We THREE KINGS of Orient ARE...
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so right about the peanut butter cookies! I just stumbled across a reciepe for "puppy Chow" main ingredient. PB. I think I will whip up a big batch,..ya know, just for my thighs:)
That was fun, I enjoyed this post. Love the Christmas songs!
i texted a few of those abbreviations to my mom, she wrote back "WHAT?!??" ha ha
How did your PB cookies turn out? We eat ALL of ours so I need to make more for the relatives!
Post a Comment