Friday, May 13, 2011

1. I know __you miss the abandon chair shots, so I've got tulips now___.
isorry sideways


2. _I would like it if my waist would just "vanish"____ if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for __weeding, and sitting out on my porch swing in the mornings___.

4. __Being home all day is starting to be___ a problem

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to __stay at home for the most part, well really it's a struggle financially now that the boys are older, but I think I'm "bored" while they are at school. ___.

6. ___There are now only 5wks left to school__, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __movies with the boys ___, tomorrow my plans include __helping a friend get ready for a party___ and Sunday, I want to ___relax__!

6 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

you won't be bored once school is out.

Liz Mays said...

I love when school comes to a close. Stress levels just completely drop! I hear you about the waist issues.

I can't find my blog said...

Only 8 school days left here. Not sure if that's good or bad.... :-S

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Where did the time go? Headless and I only have 2 weeks left of our bowling season! Can't believe school will already be out. Have a nice weekend.

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

tulips? sounds lovely...my tulips never come back, our winters are too mild. I don't think you will be bored in five weeks!

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

Hurrah, pictures!

Google+