Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Random Tuesday Uncorked? Maybe


Stacy


So it seems that Keely (the Birthday Girl of yesterday) and Random Tuesday Thought Starter, is still still still on a break. I suspect she's all kinds of "trying to be professional first month? year? on the job.Well I've joined up again this week with help of Stacy uncorked up there to hold the sign and bring Keely's Random back! Stacy's cartoon though does do a wonderful job of holding that sign.


So let's get some Random in here. Newish Government. Well that last Prime Minister is still "in" but now we've got a new Opposition. It's going to be interesting so see how this all goes along.

Speaking of the election. I have to mail a letter to the person in charge of voting in Canada. When I went to vote? Someone else had already been there? I had to pledge an oath to say I was me and that this was the first time ME was voting in this election. I suspect that one of my neighbours got my voting card? and used it! I'm upset because without identification to match that card that person shouldn't have been able to vote. I did get to vote but what does that say about the person that voted first? And what about someone coming in after me claiming to be me as well?  Will they also have to take an oath? I think the returning officer on sight made a phone call to elections Canada about this. I also almost walked out of the booth with  the pencil.


Note to Elections Canada put more golf score pencils in the booth.

on to the laundry, because as you know that's my "job" WHERE does it all come from? Where does it go. If I find it in a hamper, wash it, and put it away? where do it go at 630am when I hear "Mom I have no clothes?" I know I'm not a great housecleaner but it didn't grow legs.

Vacuuming? ICK! got to do more today. Must also clean the top of the fridge? Anyone want to do that for me? No? I didn't think so.

Sorry I'm whining.

I should see Stacy and work on Wining instead.



The Abandon Chair winter snow gage updates have ended. We lost our last Bit of snow on Monday of last week?


Oh also to be mentioned. I entered this contest over at Momspective... give away
Yep don't forget to compliment hercleavage I mean her necklace.  As I learned in Marketing class. Location is everything.


I'm back on the weight loss bandwagon. I've gained a lot of winter weight this year. Well you saw that chair up there? What else do you do in winter if the snow is up to your chest? You eat/ yep. So now it's spring. The bathingsuit is hanging on the hook in my bedroom telling me to move more and eat less. I've still been walking. today I did some gardening, and some raking of the lawn. There are a LOT of rocks on there from the snow blower. oops.

Off I go and get to that laundry. Atleast there is sun, I might get it on the line today and dried.

Happy Tuesday.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine living somewhere that still got snow this late into the year! It's 83 here in North Florida!

Kristine said...

LMAO about the golf cart pencils. So true. There was only 1/2 of one in there yesterday when I voted. I had to wonder if someone ate the other half...

Anonymous said...

I gained this winter too but apparently I needed to from what everyone is telling me. Now I want to lose 5 but just in my tummy. So easy to gain, so hard to lose.

VandyJ said...

I really wish you could move the weight around to places it would look better--like to my chest :)
I'm trying to get motivated, but the weather is just yucky.

Bex said...

You clean the top of your fridge? How often do you do that? Should I be doing that too?

Run DMT said...

I'm with allstarme in Florida. It's close to 90 here near Tampa.

Weight loss in the worst, most difficult thing to ever take on. I can't seem to lose my middle. :-P

I am Harriet said...

They're still using pencils to vote with?

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/deals-and-randomness/

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

The best thing for weight loss for me was buying a used elliptical on Craigs List a few years back. It doesn't matter if it's rainy or sunny, and I can turn on Curious George and my girls are happy for 30 minutes. Not very glamourous, but it has kept the weight off.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Isn't it amazing how fast laundry shows up (and disappears)? We have that mystery going on over here, too. ;)

I'd be ticked off that someone was able to vote with my name - does make you wonder if the voting gets skewed more when that happens.

Thanks so much for rockin' the random rebellion with me! :)

Blogger's Elbow, Fun School Projects - RTT Rebel

DreamTNM said...

Someone voted for you eek! and so weird!

Brandy@YDK said...

i can't believe someone voted for you. that's really random.

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

That is SO insane that someone voted for you - I mean, why would you even do that? So creepy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I would surely tell your government what happened. That just isn't right. I am dieting right now too, best of luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh you just reminded me I need to put that pic to my giveaway in my sidebar lol

Google+