1. I need __to get my blogging mojo back. I do hope that Tracie got the heart shaped rock? ___.
2. ____Th weather this September is absolutely beautiful, I think how_ lucky we were.
3. A great deal __of my day today was spent running around, well actually a great deal of this month was spent running around. The older boys have joined Cross Country running and I've been going to the meets. ___.
4. ___I would like this evening to have a rum and coke in__ big tall glass.
5. It was announced __to my children that I love them___.
6. ___I also need to buy some new__ steak knives.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going shopping this evening with the "magic" money____, tomorrow my plans include ___helping hubbie to build a mini putt__ and Sunday, I want to _get the children off to Sunday School, where did the summer go? Yep GONE____!
9 comments:
How the heck are you? It's not even three pm here and I'm thinking it's time for a glass of wine!!! Where did the summer go....I'm wondering where my 60 years have gone.
I miss summer already! September is now gone too. I am glad to hear the weather has been good to you. We are still hot, humid, and rainy, perfect mosquito weather, I want my backyard back!
We've missed you! Glad to see all is well! I know what you mean about needing to find the blogging mojo... guilty as charged.
THANK GOD YOU BLOGGED! You were killing me I missed you so much!
yeah, I lost my blogging mojo for a while. but I'm back!!! glad you are too. :)
I got it!! Yay!
Checked my mail on Saturday and there it was. Complete with your note on the cutest stationary ever...and some sweet lip gloss (that my daughter has totally claimed as her own. lol)
Now I just need to take some pics with it. =)
I swear I left you a comment here already. I can't see it. Anywho, you and your rum...you make me giggle.
Oh. There it is. Turns out I just need to scroll down slower.
You're not the only one struggling with that blogging mojo. Hope you get it back too!
Post a Comment