I was setting up the manger and noticed one of the wisemen was MIA!? has anyone seen him? nope!
You think maybe the higher prices in gold, have scared this guy off?
Another Mom trying to keep up with my 3 Young Men(no longer boys) and remember all the great things going on in their lives. This is where I write my thoughts. If you want to read, go ahead, pull up a coffee. Lately it seems I talk more to and about the lawn furniture than the kids.
4 comments:
Your so much fun! I bet he is out selling that gold. After all these years he finally caved.
I just did my shopping about five minutes ago online. Now I just have to hope it arrives in time for me to wrap it.
Last night was it, I am done! Now, the wrapping begins. All the stuff is literally thrown in the guest room so I have until Friday morning when my sister arrives.
Nope, he just went to sell his gold instead of offering them to Baby Jesus. lol
Hope all is well with you and your family and you have survived the holidays.
Post a Comment