
Good morning, yep it's Tuesday morning and I'm actually here. Yep joining the Random Tuesday Rebel Stacy
She's Stacy Uncorked
Today well it the Tuesday back to the usual go go go... If you remember my Tuesday's from the last 2 yrs, guess where I'm going today?? come on you'll never guess. hahaha yep the dentist. Small filling. Seems fitting after Chocolate weekend.
Speaking of all that chocolate. I did well not eating it all this weekend, my situation was the chocolate I ate "before" the bunny got here. There is plenty of proof now attached to my chair. Speaking of Chairs...
 |
| KyootCenter's Abandon Chair |
Yep it snowed... again. Why yes I live in Canada. How did you ever guess?
So just for kicks, since this chair is like the biggest fan base on my FB, I've got people asking for a fan page... seems like more work... I did this too.
 |
| KyootyCenter's Abandon Chair |
Also as you can see I wasn't going out back to put the basket on the other chair, brrrrrr! Today it's about 50% melted. I can only hope this means that the grass will get a nice slow "water down" and turn green when the sun returns. The sun will return right?
well that's all the Random I can come up with this week. I'll go back to taking notes for next week. Something... ohhhhhhhh yes!
My Oldest Son is a Provincial Champ in his sport. No not the curling child.
also I can't wait to have some spring to show you, to think that 2wks ago it was 29C.... and now? this...3C at 848am
8 comments:
I think it's funny your chair is its own star! ;)
Here's hoping Mother Nature will bless you with abundant sunshine soon! :)
RTT Rebel Badges, Easter Spoilage, Bear Basket Transformation, Regal Dentist Dude
I am so happy we didn't have much snow this year. Just looking at that photo makes me cold.
We could use more snow, rain or something here.
Eeek at the snow! I think this was the first year in ages it didn't rain on Easter for us here.
I remember getting a huge snow storm on Easter one year. It was crazy.
Have a great rest of your RTT.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/looking-for-something-to-do/
Love the Easter basket on the chair! Can't believe you had more snow.
The Easter basket is a nice touch...today was in the 70s here in Virginia. We had friends over after church, the kids played it was nice. I hope it warms up soon for you.
So, is the snow melted now? :-)
Post a Comment