It really does do me in when there's no power. Reading a book by a candle? how did our ancentors not go blind? oh yes a majority of them did from eye strain. Also when you're on a well? You need yourself some power to keep your water running. Last night I was out collecting snow for overnight flushing. In the end the power came on before I fell asleep, but I kept the melting snow in the house just incase.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha! A flush in a bucket.
I just shoveled our "blizzard" - - - about 3 inches total and barely any wind.
I wasn't impressed.
Glad your power came but on but I like your idea of bringing in snow for flushing. So I guess you should be happy it snowed!!!
Oh dear Lord I would die. So would all my fish. If they lose power for more than 3 hours they die. I should probably find some kind of backup for that...
Post a Comment