Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Fill-ins, yes finally I'm posting. :)

ffi

#149

And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules ___are key to organization around here but some days you got to fly by the seat of your pants____ .

2. I'm happy when things _work out well, and I don't have to fly by the seat of my pants or I can sit in my pj pants______ .

3. The last thing I drank was _Tea______ .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is _love of friends and family, it doesn't get any better (cue the bunnies and rainbows)______ .

5. I like _BBQ Chicken, Diana BBQ chicken and rib sauce, Red Onions, bell peppers, black olives, shakes of red pepper flakes and some mozzerella______ on my pizza.

6. Dear November, __It's my Birthday this month and I want it to be about me this time, yes I know I'm sharing the day with my brother and sister but I don't think it's fair. It was my birthday first and I think it should be all about me. Also could you leave less snow this year? no need to get a head starts. I was really happy that you left some in those other provinces while skipping right over my house. Let's keep this up. I'll discuss Christmas snow with December. No you don't need to warn December, I'll be nice. Promise
Concerned November Baby_____
.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___Getting the kids to bed early, TJ has a Bowling tornament tomorrow__, tomorrow my plans include __sleeping in, bowling is cancelled for the younger kids, darn but sleep sleep is good___ and Sunday, I want to get everyone together and presentable for mass, ready for curling !

3 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

I'll bring the bunnies and rainbows - here's to love of friends and family!

Liz Mays said...

I'm really liking this whole curling thing. I also like wearing pajamas and tea!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I like BBQ chicken pizza, too! Minus the peppers... ;)

When's your B-Day? Princess Nagger is a November Baby, too - one week from today. I'm a December Baby, and I always had to share my birthday with my brother and sister (they're twins and were born 1 year and 3 days after me...) :)

Hope you got to sleep in yesterday! Have fun at curling! :)

Google+