
1. The last band I saw live was ____Kim Mitchell playing in Ottawa, Ontario Canada 1996 or 7. _________.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is __the Turkey but this year, back in October I compromised and made a Ham for my son, well no it's not the same, so last week when Turkey went on sale, I went nd bought me my Turkey! YUMMY! we had turkey dinner, then hot turkey sandwiches, then cold turkey salad Sandwiches, and finally I managed to get me some Turkey and Ranch Wrap. YUMMY Turkey!_______. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is ____not even started, I'm waiting for better prices______.
4. Thoughts of ____decorating this house now_________ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear ______my hair short sometimes but then I'd kick myself for getting it cut________.
6. Bagpipes ___are what played when I walked down the aisle more then 14yrs ago_____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Spending time with my parents, they are came to visit yesterday____, tomorrow my plans include _Bowling, shopping for skipants and warm socks____ and Sunday, I want to __watch AJ curl, I think if we get our "stuff" together get to early mass, and sundayschool all accomplished on time, we can all go. We'll see how tired we are though come Sunday, what happened to that off time Weekends used to be? hmmmm___!
10 comments:
I want to decorate too! I have the tree box in the living room but I haven't set in up yet.
Turkey, yum!
wow it makes me think that someday when I get married in the church I might want a bagpipe to play for us...
Bagpipes at your wedding sounds great.
aww i havent heard how bagpipes sound like.. it must be a good one :)
have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time
my favorite part is the sandwiches you can make from the leftover turkey, yum.
Happy Friday, mine is up too. Check it out!
Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks
I. LOVE. BAGPIPES. The bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace" reduces me to tears every single time. Do you actually play them? That's so cool!!!
Next year you can always do turkey and ham, that way both parties are happy. Sounds like a packed weekend for you. I hope you have a good one :)
I love Turkey. I never do ham. We do prime rib and pork roasts. I can't wait to decorate. It's a big job but well worth it. (taking it all down is another story) Glad you had a nice visit with your parents.
No double cooking here, with just the 5 of us it's too much food. He Can eat the side dishes and leave the turkey for everyone else. LOL
I'm a turkey on Thanksgiving too, I can't get into ham.
So I chopped all of my hair off last week, can't even put it in a ponytail. It takes some getting used to..
Post a Comment