Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill ins Winter Accepting the Snow


1. So many of us __have what we need inside us_.

2. ___Life can surprise you__ even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of _others the best friends____.

4. ___The snow plow__ is waiting quietly.  (I must learn to accept this)

5. Light is in both the __window and the porch___.


6. __Winter having snow is part___ of all that is ordinary.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __watching the snow fall from the warmth of my house___, tomorrow my plans include __Shoveling out so I can get out and walk___ and Sunday, I want to __rest and relax and walk walk walk___!

for those tired of the snow... I give you... summer backyard (oh that green does look pretty)

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That bit of summer does give me hope!

Have a great weekend!

Hi Kooky said...

Oooh I love the summery pic! Mmm. :) I love watching snow fall from a warm cozy house. You are brave to go walking in the cold cold cold!

Literary Feline said...

I don't know what I'd do if it snowed where I live during the winter. Probably be awed by such an unusual sight! LOL I hope you have a great weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great fill-in answers. Have a nice weekend.

Brandy@YDK said...

The snow is pretty but if it wasn't so cold

I can't find my blog said...

I love the chair!!!

Helen said...

At least when it snows my garden looks as tidy as next doors!

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to love the measuring chair and I'm finally understanding the point of it lol. That is a very lovely summer picture. I think I'm going to aim for that time of year to take my flight up to visit :)

Google+