My friend Kendra over at The Adventures of the Headless Family, tagged me in this Meme while I was on vacation. I read through it and have saved it for now the first full week I'm home. I'll catch you all up on vacation details later. You all know now 7yrs into this blog I'm a procrastinator, so later? well we'll see how I get along.
So on to the Meme
The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen vocalists that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. And in no particular order. Tag fifteen friends, and me, because I'm interested in seeing what singers my friends choose...
Now for my tags...
no particular order
1. Elvis
2. Rita McNiel
3. Debbie/Deborah Gibson
4. The Beach Boys
5. Cyndi Lauper
6. Honey Moon Suite
(note 15minutes is hard, I never remember who sings these songs...)
7. Dr. Hook
8. Trooper
9. Jon Bon Jovi
10.
calling Uncle...didn't make it 15minutes, I even cheayed and asked the teen for help...
tag! you're it. :)
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I did my list on my blog, but I don't know how to tag you. So I'm just tellin' ya here. :)
I haven't heard of a few of those!
I haven't done mine yet, I just haven't had time, but I will.
I have a question...do you know you are a no-reply? I can't comment back when you leave me a comment :(
Post a Comment