Today instead of my Random Tuesday Thoughts I'm writing....
GRRRR!!! Letters
Dear VMobile
You suck! you really do suck the life out of your customers. Why oh why is a customer on a 3yrs plan only getting a 1yr warranty and why oh why doesn't that warranty covering the actually phone itself? Also the Phone was a gift. Phones aren't indestructible.
Kyoot and unhappy
Dear LG repair people,
You suck too, really are you that unqualified that you can't fix a phone for less than it cost to buy one? Why not mkae phones that are repairable? It will make people come back, maybe.
Unhappy but always Kyoot
Before I got a cellphone I didn't need a cellphone. Really my kids could call the house, and I was here but now that they are older they are out of the house more and I am out of the house more chasing the to their events. The cellphone life is susposed to make my life easier, make it easier to contact my kids, know where my kids are, when my kids are... maybe that's what I need though back to life with NO Cellphone and no one gets any Money from me, in any month? Life sucks. (hear that LG, not good SUCKS)
Oh and will you look at that,as if on cue?
Dear Rogers,
Get off my lawn! stop sending sales people out door to door. Not good business. People do not want you creeping around their yards, especially during day time working hours? Most of my neighbours are at work. He did though take in the Garbage cans, which was my kids job. So they may like you today.
Still Kyoot (cute)
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My hubby curses about his smart phone all the time. We will probably be changing providers come renewal time.
Whoo lady, I feel your pain! I hope everything works itself out! I bought my own phone (actually Verizon gave me a free one because I signed a contract extension but I insure mine because I break them all the time.
Post a Comment