
This is where "art" has gone in this family. These are stick figures, so I asked who is that (points to anyone of the figures) and he starts explaining. They are Super Team.
and he's got M, L and W on top of each one, Super team he says Mario, Luigi and Warrio, so you think maybe too much DS/nintendo time in the house? so there is another picture and that one even has a pipe and a door because "see I went down the pipe and it took me in there, and then I came out the door, the door opened but I didn't go in again"
So I said who is this one (one with the circle like a drop of water?)
"That's You, and AJ and ME are going to rescue you and you've got a crown", "Yayyyy I get to be Peach?" I'm so glad he appreciates the value of giving the mommy a crown.
MJ:"yep!" and he bounces off to do something else.
My Belly button according to MJ
I was just looking at my belly button/flat and MJ says "it's broken" he pulls up his shirt "it should look like this, tiny" and points.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in charge of making my bellybutton look good.
AJ got home from school, and now the pictures and my bellyflat have been forgotten, they've inhaled a bag of popcorn and about a cup or raisins between them, and the DS is out and they are discussing with great emotion (OK it's arguing, you know that) how to WIN!
OH and for those waiting to see the abandon Chair... it's coming along... slowly it's 10C for the high today, sun is shinning, I snuck out the to the deck to grab me some vitamin D.

Maybe by next week I can sit in one nonabandon chair and sit out there at the Patio table. It could happen! Spring does happen up here. I know I've seen it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment