Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time to Play Well With Others This Week : Random Tuesday

randomtuesday


Why yes I swiped that idea from The Un Mom, yes and that pretty purple badge there too. Yep it's Tuesday.

The Tuesday before my surgery.
The Tuesday I'm cleaning the house and making beds like a mad woman, cause i'm a lazy housekeeper most of the time. I've got my mom coming, ACK! she and Dad be here for the boys when they get home from school tomorrow. I had about 8 dreams about how that goes wrong.
The hospital called "we're calling to confirm your surgery for tomorrow morning" my reply. "YAY! I'm so excited" its not working. I'm still nervous.

The MJ is still not himself today, in his words "my voice is small" but I've got everything crossed that I wont catch it. I can't cough after tomorrow.

I baked today, got to have those lunch snacks done. I made ginger sparkles, I can't quite remember if I posted this recipe before,
3/4 shortening, I only had 1/2 cup so used 1/4 cup margerine,
1 cup sugary ( usually leave out 1/8thcup)
1 egg,
1/4 cup molasses,

2 cups flour,
1TBSP ginger,
1tsp cinnamon,
2tsp baking soda,

I throw it all in the mixer until it's all mixed and then make them into balls, you roll the balls in sugar and then your done. bake at 350F now I bake them for 12minutes, but it said 15 on the card from my Grandfather's cousin. I got the recipe as a shower "entery". Every Recipe goes in a draw for a door price. BTW where does one keep 250recipes? in a box... :)

The snow is melting, it's not melting quick but it's melting Abandon Chair is still MIA, stay tuned for spring...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

kyooty said...

Will do, I may have to resort to getting the hubbie to take my "abandon chair" pictures, today is a good melting day:)

Google+