Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-ins before I fill up the "I'm hungry" boy.

1. I remember, I remember __almost everything, and I've got friends from Elementary School, Jr High and High School that don't remember as much. I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse. My Dad told me one time that he remembered using his trike to drive around the kitchen furnace, so maybe it's genetic and I'll still remember taking Tonkas camping when I'm 65___.

2. Dear __Children_______ I want you to know _that Mommy can't do everything for you. That when you scream nothing happens, it just gets loud, see the banana you dropped on the floor? it's not scared of your screams_____.

3. Is that my ___phone,no it's just the flashing voicemail seems I didn't even hear the phone, I was out side rescuing the canopy before Bill comes to town________!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of _buying everything in the stores for back to school,it's that one time of year that spoiling your kids doesn't feel like spoiling because it's for their learning and growing up and yay the might leave my house some day_________.

5. I'm saving a ______piece of pie____ just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list ______cake_____ would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __relaxing with the hubbie, even though really he's going to be working on my van, and fixing my computer and I think he said mowing the lawn, maybe I'll sit on teh porch swing and watch? haha___, tomorrow my plans include _keeping MJ in the house again, he got ultra burned by the sun yesterday (stupid mom lives here) and so I'm going to have to keep him out of any sun that shows up____ and Sunday, I want to __do some more relaxing,Hurricane Bill might come up this way, hopefully he'll get downgraded to a rain shower please_!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate back to school shopping. I always get this panicked feeling while picking out the right notebook and this is just for me. Imagine when I have kids. I'm going to be a mess.

Mine's here

Lizzie said...

i love that advice... bananas are not afraid of your screams! ha ha. Thanks for the laughs. have a great weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying the hurricane stays away.
I would put cake on my list too!
I don't remember much, your lucky.

Liz Mays said...

Relaxing sounds wonderful and so does the piece of pie!

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find your email but I can't. My PC handycap confused me. Justifying how? Please explain.

Bex said...

bill is coming to your town? he stood me up, rat-bastard.

Cascia Talbert said...

I could sure use some time to relax! I don't like back to school shopping either.

kyooty said...

Bill stood us up too, just a breeze. Cascia hide in the bathroom if you have to.. :)

Google+