Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Purse or Their's?

Welcome to my blog if you've come over from else where due to this Tagolicious fun?  Karen over at If I could escape
Tagged me in this little Meme and award. which I found so much fun really who doesn't want to talk about all the interesting things that can be found in your Handbag/Purse. So here we go.



First I actually have a "newish" purse, I bought it in December to go to a party, and didn't stop using it. I don't like BIG Bags and I'm finally past the point of needing a bag to also double a diaper bag, YAY! My last purse, my hubbie bought from Sears in New England in 1999, so definitely time for a change. OK so this is what my new purse currently holds....Waiting for pictures... (sorry it's so far away but the strap was long and it really needed to be in there)


The microfilm, a menu for a local restaurant we went to last Wednesday and of course the bottle of hand sanitizer, I bought this bottle in December after I bought the purse. I didn't use much though, it's dries out my hands and up here? dried out hands don't work well.


My dentist would be proud, dental floss, 2 loonies, reciepts,(now cleaned out),a grocery list that was at the bottom of the bag, never remember where the list is when I need it.  Wallet that I love from a different purse and keep using. Pens from a friends business from 1998, pencil with Disney princesses on it from my sister in consolation for having a house of boys and knowing my purse would be full of boy stuffs, she feels for me. She knows, she's due this month with her second, I've got more boy feeling. Then there is the blush and lipstick of course. 


next we have more makeup, MJ's lipsol and MJ's (1)Mitten, "Mom can you hold this.." uh where?  and stuffed in it goes. And that cap? that's his collection, he's collecting water, and pop caps? I'm slowly throwing them away, couldn't he find another thing to collect? please?

 

Rules for the SunShine Award, it's all about the Rules right? 

~Put the logo on your side bar (ACK! I still haven't learned how to do this in 5yrs of blogging)

~Pass around to 12 Bloggers.
~Link the nominees within your post
~Let the nominees know by commenting on their blog posts
~Link to the person that linked you, it's all about the bloggy love

12 Bloggers...wow 12.... here we go
Harmzie's Way
Chez Rougie
Momtothescreamingmasses
Headlessmom
HiKooky
Infectious Chatter
Brandy <--- late entry
well it seems I can get 7. :) If 6 Others would like to chime in! come on over. :)




11 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

Very cool. i hate hand sanitizier! my nana uses it ALLL the time and it smells like alcohol. yuck

Keetha Broyles said...

Fun post! Boys howdy, do I EVER remember those days of somehow "collecting" the kids stuff in my purse.

Rougeneck said...

Guess I'm in. Good thing I have a cute purse!

harmzie said...

The contents of my purse aren't that interesting. The purse itself has a story, but it probably doesn't make me look very good.

I think I might have a hot wheels car in there. It seems I always do.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on your Award and to those you have passed it on to.
I like a small purse too!

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Can't stop laughing at the single mitten! Boys!!

Ann Harrison said...

Love that princess pencil!

I also toss receipts into my purse and don't think of taking them out until I'm early to pick up my girls from school. 'Gee, what can I do to pass the time. What's in my purse?'

Fun post!

Ashlee said...

I LOVE that you not only shared what was in your purse but took pics! You rock!!!

Liz Mays said...

I did that once and it was a horror inside my bag. That mitten is all raggedy and hilarious!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I used to carry a small purse all the time - until Princess Nagger came along. Each year I seem to upsize. You do have quite an eclectic mix of items, don't you? :)

Lizzie said...

COOL! i had fun looking in your pocket book :)

Google+