Thursday Evening, I was sitting here all reading along and went over to visit
Karen over at If I could Escape. (I know she understands me, she's got boys too!) She has started a Father's Day Meme and asked me to join along. I'm starting this typed up tonight but I'll get MJ's answer in the morning and update.
- What does Daddy wear for work? a jacket, glasses, that's it? oh Shoes, what kind of shoes? His Shoes.
- Where does Daddy work?In the Orange Place
- What’s Daddy’s job? WORK, Computers?
- What does Daddy do at work? computers
- What does Daddy do at lunch?eat at work, what? Anything. (good point)
Hubbie works in IT, I call him my "personal IT guy" but really? he does a lot of everything for a lot of people with a Company here in town. I'm not sure just how much "info" I'm allowed to reveal. (snicker) He's that guy that everyone goes to when everything goes "crazy" and they say "Fix it" but he doesn't seem to get the gifts that I remember he used to get? Some of these guys did help put up our roof last Spring, so maybe that's the Thank You?
Now to pick 7 bloggers to do this meme?
Ann from AnnAgain
Mary over at A Simple Twist of Faith
Bex over at Adventures of The Griggs Boys
Casey, over at Half as Good as You.
Harmzie over at HarmziesWay <--2months? come on.. :p
Kooky, over at Hi Kooky
Lizzie over at Infectious Chatter
Happy Friday.
13 comments:
It's probably a blessing and a curse to have a computer guru for a hubby!
Cute answers :) Hope he has a wonderful Father's Day.
I just love how what our kiddos think their Daddies do all day!! LOL Cute answers! Thanks for playing along! =)
Cute answers - and yay for having in home it
I'll do it!
I have my own IT guy as well. (However, my husband gave notice and will be ending his job in September. I'm trying not to panic!)
And about the heart rock, it made it to 4 stops and must have been lost. I tried to contact the person but they never responded. Frustrating.
I have another little "gem", so I might try it again.
http://griggboys.blogspot.com/2010/06/fathers-day-meme.html
This was fun but my kids gave very boring answers.
I love what your kids said - he works in the orange place. What a mysterious answer!
Mary,
Thanks for tagging me! I will definitely do it, as soon as "Ladybug" wakes up. She went to a swim party today and is recovering "napping" now!
lol! two months is pretty bad. And generous of you to say it's only two. :-)
A meme is probably what I need to jump-start things! Especially for Fathers' Day. Thanks!
I love the kids understanding of stuff. Daddy wears his shoes, does he? lol. Great answer. Hope he enjoyed his day. :)
what a fun tag.. Enjoy your Monday..
Ha, I keep meaning to do this. So your guy is your personal IT guy, nice! That's what I used to do before wiping butts. :(
Thanks for stopping by. Nope Alyce picked out the color.. It is Tinker Bell Green.. Love it..
what a cute meme idea! cute answers :)
Post a Comment