Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Random Tuesday pops up again. It's almost cyclical but no it can't be then it wouldn't be random. So yes brain it's Wednesday...no fingers it's Tuesday... click away go link up your random to Keely

randomtuesday

I got my last news letter for the School year for My Mrnot quite 11. YAY! And that's it for Elementary school for him. His class is going out mini golfing and to a water park to celebrate. I guess that's what all those Swimming lessons from G3-5 were for?

Mr8.5 is totally "done" with homework for G3, there will be no more homework unless it's emptying desks and bringing your crap artwork and filled up scribblers home to Mom.

BTW anyone else going "What's a Scribbler?" like my kids? If you don't know you can't be a Canadian School kid from the 70's?


Critter Count, the deer have been coming by at supper time for a snack, they come buy and walk along the street even like people. The cars even wait for them to cross or walk. I wonder how conciderate these cars would be if the drivers had guns and hunter orange and a licence to shoot them in my yard? You know I wonder if the deer are getting smarter?  They are telling stories.
large doe" you know your Grandmother was shot in the woods away from the houses"
fawn "mom you told me this story last year and where mom where is last years fawn..."

Doe "oh I left her in the front yard of a human, right by the house, they wont shoot there, she's safe, probably met a young buck and are raising a family behind another human house"...?

Fawn looking up at mom between munching my front lawn, "ok mom so I have to stay away from that unfashionable guy in orange?"


Oh guess what else is going on this Tuesday? yep dentist again. I'm getting really sick of handing them over my $$ continually.  I'm starting to think there are different rates for different customers.

Anyone know why Dice is plural and Di is not? Where did they get that C?

I have Zero energy today, I feel great after my walks and sleep like a rock but in the day? I just want to go back to bed? zzzzzzz are calling (zees for you USA, and zed if you don't like me saying zeeeeee)

Happy RTT, go get a button. get to Randomizing.

15 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

wow random.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your deer story cracked me up!

Princess Nagger is on her last 5 days of school - Friday she's only there 3 hours and Monday 2 hours...the rest of the time it sounds like one end-of-the-year party which (hopefully) means no more homework! :)

Good luck at the Dentist!

VandyJ said...

Turbo has two days left--today they have field day in the morning and awards in the afternoon. Tomorrow they are there only half the day. Why even have school this week?

Rachele said...

Nice random.

We get out of school on the 18th due to making up snow days. The entire last week is half days. We still have homework but it's minimal and Handsome is finally getting in the swing of getting it done...just before he takes the summer off and we can start the struggle over next year.

Jeanette said...

Love the deer getting smarter! So funny.

Bex said...

you are so cute!

kyooty said...

Why yes I am "Kyoot!" here at Kyooty Center it's all about the Kyoot!!

Amy said...

great post.. That is amazing about the deer.. My little one would love that.

Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith said...

Love the deer stories, it reminded me to call animal control about a raccoon that had been in our backyard during the early evening. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG You're killing me. I know. I'll go. I have a tooth driving me insane and I put it off and then I come here and you remind me. HA. I'll make an appointment (maybe)

Liz Mays said...

All we got to do for class parties when I was little was go on a picnic in somebody's backyard. Your kids are lucky!

Beta Dad said...

Paying for a dentist? I thought everything was free in Canada.

Big Mama Cass said...

HAHA I have always wondered that about Di/Dice too!

I am on zero energy too {sigh}

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Lots of random. It will be nice having the summer off from school for the boys. I remember those days, they were the best.

Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry - - - I can't find your e-mail address right now, so I'm answering your question here.

The blue bird IS an Eastern Bluebird. Read more about them here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Bluebird

They are one of my favorites because of their bright blue color. We rarely saw them until we moved here - - - now we have TONS of them because we live on the edge of a field.

Google+