No, I don't see it. It's Friday.
And...here we go!
1. I feel _tired, overwhelmed at all I have to accomplish before tomorrow morning without dirtying more clothes or dishes____.
2. _I really don't think I'll ever find enough time____ to catch up.
3. Do __I do the laundry first? or the dishes? laundry, dishes or facebook? It's a hard choice___.
4. __I am___ completely unique.
5. It's hard to know how much __money the bank needs to just fork over to me, without there actually being any money of mine in the bank. Really? if anyone is a Bank or has a lot of money they want to share with no expectancy of getting $ in return? yep email me, send me $ :) Canadian Please! ___
6. __Everyone should___ follows suit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __Laundry, ok well looking forward is a bit of a stretch but I'll do it___, tomorrow my plans include _Driving and entertaining kids____ and Sunday, I want to ___Get to Church with Family and friends and celebrate my youngest nephew__!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Have a great time at church with the fam!
Start the laundry, then do the dishes, THEN Facebook. Once you're locked in there, there is no escape.
I have a pretend bank, and I'll be glad to wire you as many Canadian dollars as you'd like. :) (Wouldn't that be nice? I wish!)
Sorry I have no money, but I do have a $50 gift card from Tropicana and Blogher, okay I think I have $20 left!
Laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes. Oh crap. That reminds me, I should check my account balance before I get overdrawn. Happy Weekend. I'll do my best to ignore laundry and dishes, you should too.
Laundry or dishes or laundry or dishes ... this is a common dilemma of mine.
I have no money either, but I think you're pretty!
Ugh... laundry eh? Guess it is one of those kinda weekends. That's what I am doing. Well technically, I am avoiding it. But I have to start soon or we are all going to have to move a nudist colony. LOL
I'm working on laundry and it's not fun! Hope your weekend turns out to be awesome.
Post a Comment