go on over and get a badge, and some fill in. :) 1. Layers of _clouds will create a huge Thermal Blanket for the city creating SMUG and Humidex numbers to rise, yes even here in Canada____.
2. _Because it's so hot here and humid I have no____ insight.
3. I'd be willing to bet __that my boys will race me into the water at the beach tomorrow, because Mommy is a bit of a wuss, but I'll get there___.
4. __Dog? a cat holding a squirrel in her mouth and bringing it home to Mommy(neighbour)___ scares the dog.
5. I'm fond of _Ice Cream cake, so today I'm going to buy one for Sunday, hehe.____
6. _I really hope I don't eat____ too much!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __getting the van packed up and ready for ___, tomorrow my plans include __Going to an Antique Car Show and the Beach at the ocean ___ and Sunday, I want to _Celebrate my oldest Son, 11 on the 11th, his magic Birthday____!
6 comments:
I'm with you on the beach....so happy to sit in the sand and look at the water. Have fun!!!!
I'm going to be headed to Toronto soon. Where are you in relation to that?
We're just looking at the maps now for the car show.
Have a wonderful time on your trip!
Happy Birthday to your Magic boy!
I love you :)
I like ice cream cake too! Don't see them to often. Wow, this was like 8 days ago, I am so behind.
Post a Comment