I thought this post might be a bit necessary because I'm getting a lot of "interesting" shall we say? emails.
I'm not going to fund any of your long lost relatives finally dying wishes for your financial security by giving you my bank info. I have none
You aren't going to get rich selling me stuff? because I'm not going to get rich selling you anything
Life? yep hard work, I'm going to work hard to keep it that way.
Kids? need a lot of guidance. That Guidance might have me drinking on a Wednesday night but before that drink? I'm going to deal with the kids.
School? Is a learning process for everyone. This week I learned that I will need to give my kids a lot of guidance because it's my job.
If you are an idiot to someone? they will be an idiot back to you
Stupid questions happen but if you don't ask, you still end up stupid. It's a no win situation. Ask the question.
I think I really really really have ot say I like the summer months of kids arguing better then the school months.
Marriage hard work!
Makeup? big Question mark?
EyeBrows? trim or pluck?
I guess that's enough for now.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh the makeup question. I tend to the not side because what I choose always looks like clown makeup on me, or a hooker who did her makeup in the dark. Not really a good look.
And kids fight yer roumd--here not to much yet but we are getting lots of "Bruiser, leave my stuff alone!!"
Fun times.
Eyebrows = wax. Just get it over with and have a candy bar.
My story is the never ending story on make-up. Nothing pleases me these days so I am just working on items with natural ingredients. I pluck but I hate eyebrows, always have. Had them waxed and more shit grows back that you never saw before! Your doing a great job with your children.
I plucked a single eyebrow this morning. I think it was about a foot long and it almost made me cry like a little girl.
I get the stupid you won the lottery email all the time. I swear I've won the lottery on every continent
so you don't get any "enlargement" spam?? you're lucky! ha!
i don't wear makeup, and i pluck my eyebrows.
I used to wear make-up when I worked full-time, now not so much...plus, it is so hot and humid down here, the stuff does not last. I do, however, pluck my eyebrows. I used to have them waxed when I had my regular pedicure, but those days are long gone...
You're starting to sound like me, and that frightens me ;)
You tell 'em. I'm sick of the prescription drug emails. I don't want yer sh**!
After months of not blogging I'm happy your blog is one of the first I came around!
Life is hard work, you're right. Isn't that the POINT? I hate to hear people bitching and whining about life being difficult. Agh! Get over it and LIVE! My RTT had some of that... or was it yesterday's blog? Eh. I dunno.
I don't pluck anymore because I waxed AND tweezed my brows too thin, too long, and now I'm waiting (more like hoping) they will grow in again. I look funny.
Post a Comment