
YAY~! I got the button to work, wooohoooooo go me! Some days? I have to wonder who's running this brain up here. Whose brain is it? So if you're up for some Random stick around here, I've got plenty this week, and if it's not enough go on click the button and get more over at Keely's (pssst whatever happened to Kelly? does anyone remember? and wonder just what did Keely do to silence her? just saying... Zombies were mentioned)
So today is of course the first day of school for our district. And TJ went off to middle school with Hubbie and I'm hoping he found his classroom and locker. I was not ready for Jr. High when I was his age. He didn't seem one bit fizzed. I can't wait until he reads the code of conduct "NO insubordination" now really? Does that sounds like a respectful word to you? or Military Camp?
AJ came to see me at midnight holding his pillow.. yep! sick! the pillow had to be hosed down (still covered in Plastic so YAY! wipable) and I got his bed all cleaned up. Put him back to bed... 2am. "MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
Well guess who isn't going to school for the first day?
MJ is due to go tomorrow, we'll see if he doesn't catch AJ"S sick. ugh! So now they are playing video games. I guess if you're sick it's okay to do that? right?
So then there is the Bambi problem. Last week on the way to the beach? I'm driving see this HUGE deer. I slow down and let her cross. Boy she was slow. I get the van moving again slowly and out of the corner of the ditch? BAM! Bambi showed up! and bent my licence plate. I still feel bad about that. It bounced back but I assume it's gone now due to the trauma?
We went swimming, the River though is low, very low. It was the last day we went. Last night Hubbie took TJ out to play with his huge RC on the sand. He said the water was beautiful and clear? but again very very low. He said he had to walk out further just to dip his toes. This is even after Earl's all day Rain event Saturday? Mostly just rain and wind was Earl's game plan. The back yard is cleaned up though, no toys all over from summer.
We harvested 1 of our Potato plants and found 3 small potatoes. We threw one in the woods because some ants were already chowing down on it. ick! the other plant is still there.
MJ got a taste of computer games on Mommy's computer this week. He wants to hog it! Do you knwo how hard it is to say "Mommy's working" with a straight face when you are playing Frontierville on Face book? at least when I'm reading blogs he can see I'm typing. Soon though he'll be in school (insert evil laugh) and I'll have it all to myself. I'll have all the computers in the house to myself. Darn and the cleaning. ugh!
Now who will pay me to "work" while the boys at at school? "Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?"
Off with you go find more random it's Tuesday, :)
7 comments:
Too bad about Bambi, those dumb deer alway travel in pairs. Glad all it did was dent your licence plate.
Happy Tuesday!
:-( not supposed to be sick on the first day of school. Feel better little guy. (Our first day was 8-26. So far they "love" school)
Happy Tuesday!
ugh - poor sick kids.
they are just delaying all your computer freedom
Ugh, here's hoping the yuck goes away.
The deer was probably fine if all it did was dent the plate. Be careful, it probably wants revenge.
On our way to Atlanta, we almost hit a deer, they were all over the freeway first thing in the morning.
Sorry to hear about your son, I have been so lucky, neiter of my girls are vomiters, knock on wood (my head!).
You made me laugh with Beuller! Lots of random. Sorry about Bambi.
So what do you do with two potatoes? I didn't let my kids play or watch TV when they were sick because sometimes they just didn't want to go to school. I can't imagine sharing my computer with my kids. I didn't have issues years ago because I only went on to check emails but if they were young today and I was blogging it would be war!
I'm giving my kids extra vitamins, extra sleep - I don't care what it takes. My kids are staying healthy because I love my alone time lol
Post a Comment