Monday, November 17, 2014

Moving On Monday

So here it is Monday. The Day after I turned  a year older. Yes I know that Saturday to Sunday was really only 24hours older but you  know? It's that "day" that really does add to the pile of Old. While Celebrating my Birthday the cake of yesterday showed up. It is a Brownie Cheese cake with Carmel top and Crown of Brownies. There are walnuts in there. So protein. (Do you hear the internal voice?) Now I've had some of it, and I have plans to let my Teen stash it in the very best of hiding places.

Today I move on. I had cake for breakfast. I'm doing Weight Watchers Point plus program so I've counted it and now I'm moving forward.  It's snowing and I'm hoping that I can get my butt out the door before the children come home and do some walking. I took my Jeans out of the Dryer today and yep they fit. EVEN shrunk! Go me! Planning is the only way I will achieve my Goal. And Goal is what I want.

I've written about this topic before, I've been writing about it in various place for the last 11yrs. I am and will always be working on a plan for me and my Health. I may Slip but I will always try again. I will work on ME always!


Happy Monday Friends and Followers. (and I've  even got an idea for A Thursday post in my head already, What's going on here?)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO on the jeans fresh from the dryer!!! WINNING!

I am very proud of you!

You will reach that goal!

It will always be a goal to be healthy. :D

Go you!

Google+