Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Around the World in 80 Clicks

Around the World in 80 Clicks

I've been Tagged! I'm going to participate so bare with me as I work on getting this right the first time! First the copy and paste. I was tagged by Cara over at Momma Says in this post Around the World in 80 Clicks.

The Rules.
The rules are to list five things you love about parenthood and link back to the meme's authors, Catherine at Her Bad Mother and David at It's Not a Lecture so they know you need to be added to the departure lounge. Then, you need to tag five other mommy bloggers, some from your country and some from others. David is hooking everyone up - see the HBM post I've linked to above for details.

Now for my 5 things...

1. I love that Parenthood has taught me I do not know everything, my kids continually inform me of the things I do not know or just how uninformed I am about the real world.
2. I love that Parenthood teaches me just how much I can love my kids, I remember the day I was handed my first boy, TJ was so tiny, and I got to hold him for only a few seconds before he was taken to be checked out. He was a 5wk preemie. I also remember talking to my Mom on the phone and saying "I love him SO much" and her saying back "I know" cause she did she knew exactly how much because that was how much she loved me and my siblings.
3. I love that Parenthood is constantly changing, there is no room to be bored here. No way, they rules change constantly and the little men change with each day, if I thought I had it "down" and knew what I was doing yesterday, I was being cocky cause today it's going to change.
4. I Love that Parenthood was given to me by my Hubbie and that I can see my Hubbie in my boys. It's those certain looks that he gets, or the chin dipples that I see in TJ that Hubbie has, the blue eyes in all of them. I also see some of his attitudes, and it's almost funny to watch.
5. I Love the Cuddles and hugs and kisses of Parenthood. I love when they used to cuddle in close for a feeding or hold my fingers while they got down to the job at hand. The tiny little fingers and toes and now seeing how big those tiny toes and fingers are getting. How BIG A hug can get from then to now, and I look forward to the Hugs of the future.

Now I will be tagging some of my blog readers.

Mrsblupete who write over at Tales from the Zookeeper
The Headless Mom who writes over at The Adventures of the Headless Family
Anne over at Teach Only Love
Michelle over at Michelle's Blog
Anissa over at Our Chaotic Life

OK GO! :)

6 comments:

Cara said...

Kyooty, when you do the title of your post, below the title box it should have another box below it that says "create a link to this post" or something similar. I entered in the web address for the "her Bad Mother" site.

Cara said...

And I loved your five!

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers -- I'm so glad I have your web page now -- I never could get to it from my e-mail. Thanks for tagging me -- will do it today.

I can't find my blog said...

Thanks!

Great list, btw. I'm glad to be a part of this!

kyooty said...

I hope this all works, I added in a link here and there, to the title in the. :)

kyooty said...

http://mrsbigblupete.blogspot.com/2009/05/around-world-in-80-clicks-ive-been.html?showComment=1241201820000#c1744832291861600086

Google+