The Thoughts are Random, so off I go to get my badge over at Keely's and get my thoughts all Random like.

Happy Birthday to me is over. The cake was fabulous but I didn't eat it until today, also it was 1/2 a cake. we didn't buy a whole cake this year. There are only 5 of us in the house. This was a good call because well the boys don't appreciate the value of a nice chocolate and caramel covered Cheese cake with brownies. I'll post pictures too, as soon as they are off the camera.


Homework is going to kill me, it wont kill my kids but it's killing me and no it's not making anyone stronger mentally.
AJ is home today but I'm thinking his "I'm sick"was just the results of that cheese cake and his poor belly. He and cheese are not good friends at the best of times. I knew there would be consequences. I had a back up plan, lemon tarts, he ate both. Poor belly. Now I'm going to get him in the car, after I trick him into getting dressed and send him to school. He's certainly well enough to drive me nuts!
Its so funny sometimes seeing the clothes that the older boys wore at a younger age, on MJ now. Where is my Baby?
Did I mention Homework is going to kill me?
The Deer were Back on the weekend but they are down to 3 vs 4, so maybe it was a different family, or some other family is happily patting their full tummies in a house? Hunting season is on right now from what I understand. You can't shoot them in your yard. I would never shoot them because I wouldn't eat them. I was talking to the neighbours and apparently 15yrs ago before the big Highway went in here it was common to see a mom and her triplets? I wonder if my sighting in September/October was children or grandchildren of that line?
Gophers? are not nice.
Getting homemade cards from your kids is one of the bests gifts ever. The looks on their faces when they hand it to you and watching you unwrap( looseleaf over other paper) is fun.
I do not think there will be any Abandon Chair this year, so far no snow is sneaking into my neighbourhood and the chairs are on the deck. I may even get a chance to put them away in the garage?
But the cat knows what to do with abandon toddler chairs

my new dishwasher runs great, YAY!! but someone has already stained the racks with spaghetti sauce.
9 comments:
Won't the spaghetti sauce come out?
I appreciate your cheesecake very much!!!
The cake looks awesome. I want some right now! Love the photo of the cat. Too cute!
Happy birthday!
I'm not a cheesecake fan, but chocolate and caramel and brownies? I'll fake it!
OMG that cake. looks. incredible. Also, I'm PMSing so I might have just licked the screen.
I hate homework too. It just makes my life difficult in the afternoons. There's not one kid I don't have to fight with when it comes time to sit down and get it done. It's torture.
Ohh ohh! Your cake sounds delicious! Happy you had such a wonderful day!
My kids would kill for a Thinking Chair like that.
And I would kill for a cake like that. I'll trade you one of my kids for it?
yummy cake. the cat in the chair is too cute
Yeah....I'm on my way over ROFL
Ok, good post. But, jesus freaking randomness. I thought I was ADD but you are all over the. ... oh shiney.
J/K like your style. And homework is good for you is a bad bad lie and I like school.
Post a Comment