Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins. Happy Memorial Day weekend for Those in the USA

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)


And...here we go!

1. ___Carrot sticks and Hummus on ice, chips, strawberries, ice cubes, diet soda, and anything else I can fit in the car, oh and those nice roast beef Sandwiches with the pickles, hot peppers, onions, bell peppers, black olive, and some mustard. oh now I'm hungry__________ -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer __is going to be awesome this year, I'm planning it to be awesome, and not going to take no for an answer. Come on Summer, only 25/26days left_______.
3. ___I can't wear_______ flip flops.
4. To love someone is _____awesome________.
5. ______I should probably go on ________ a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually ____have a drink of water first, then think about if I really want it____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _my walk with a friend, and time with my boys____, tomorrow my plans include __a trip to Sears to fix some glasses for 1 boy and then planning their summer daycamp they have to pick 1 week each, walk with a friend___ and Sunday, I want to ___relax oh and walk with a friend, a trip to a play ground might be nice too__!

7 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

have a great weekend.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Always love your fill-ins! Why can't you wear flip-flops? Poor thing! ;) Have a great weekend!

VandyJ said...

Have great weekend. We pack lots of snacks and foot long deli subs for car trips/picnics.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So when should I arrive for that picnic? Fun fill-ins. Have a wonderful weekend.

Ann Harrison said...

Why can't you wear flip flops? Is it the plastic in between the toes? Or just the sound of it all?

I hope your walks are wonderful!

(Happy VGNO ;-> )

Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith said...

Can the girls and I come to your picnic, I love your menu!

kyooty said...

Sure everyone come on over!!

Google+