And...here we go!
1. ___My hubbie and the 3 boys_________ never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to __going back to bed, today, something went through here, so I need 2 boys off to school and then I'll get back to the sleeping it off. _______.
3. _____morning Radio, waiting for news and weather_____ is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have ___Eggs__________ in it!
5. _____An egg on whole what English muffin(it's early)__ was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was _the last day of school before a long weekend_______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___enjoy some sun__, tomorrow my plans include _Boy1 going to a Trainshow, and the rest of us finding more fun in town____ and Sunday, I want to __Laze and relax and prepare for the holiday Monday for more lazing and relaxing___!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
potato salad is gross. and i want to go back to bed.
how fun is this.. I hope you have a great weekend.
How wonderful that they make you laugh, my family too and it's so much fun. I love potatoe salad.
What is your long weekend? Hope you were able to get more sleep.
Have a great weekend.
This Yankee has a question, what is Victoria Day? Have a great long weekend!
Sounds like the perfect holiday weekend! Red potato salad is my favorite - and yes, it needs to have eggs in it! :) And now I'm hungry for an egg on an english muffin... ;)
Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend!
Happy Victoria Day, my Canadian friend! Have a safe and pleasant day! Hugs and kisses from Texas, yall!
I really want some eggs now.
Post a Comment