Hey look it's Tuesday. Time to pull out the Random Thoughts for the week.
Walking on a Treadmill in barefeet? hurts! I have a blister. I will try again tomorrow. Today my feet need to heal. I did it because I knew if I went up the stairs, away from the treadmill? I wouildn't get back to the treadmill. Funny how the mind works isn't it?
After my feet heal? tomorrow is another treadmill day with sneakers.
What do you call them? Sneakers? Tennis shoes? Runners? Jogging shoes? Shoes? socks oh wait thats very wrong.
My kittens are napping right now in there Crazy Cat Dad treat but earlier today Alvin was poking his ears out of the box on it and hearing the school bus. Once he knew it was the school bus he went to one of the top beds on it so he could see the kids coming up the driveway. So cute!
Speaking of kittens, a friend posted a link to live kitten births, I felt so bad for the momma kitten. I mean I was having all those labour pushy feelings as my brain remembered labour. That poor cat had to do it 6 times! I just can't even imagine.
My Friend Peady over at Tempered with Kindness posted a Fudge recipe! So hard to read these things, luckily it's a recipe that's the same as the one my MIL gave me so I know what it tastes like already.
Frogs, are probably frozen this time of year, yes?
Ever
meet one of those "I know everything" people? I have, I know I go
through spurts of it myself but there are only so many things that I
know.
Do you think anyone would notice if I put a pink ribbon on my Princess Kitty? probably I'd be called the crazy cat mommy.
Snow the snow has been here but it's melted again. Thank you meltage less shoveling.
If you want to read more Random posts. Stacy has some on her blog too. Sharing is Caring.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These are great random thoughts!
I call them sneakers! Yup!
Pink ribbons seem like something someone called Princess should have. Can we get teeny kitty tiaras? Is that a thing?
Your poor feet. And yet, I totally get it.
My MIL sent an e-mail today to say theirs was all gone and now they get a fresh start to winter all over again. Ha ha!
Thanks for including me in your randomness! How fun! :D
You are much more dedicated than I - I can only imagine that walking on a treadmill barefoot would be supremely painful! Here's to wearing sneakers or tennis shoes while you do. ;)
I love that Alvin watches the kids come up the driveway from school!
Frozen frogs...now there's an image that's stuck in my head... ;)
I say put a pink ribbon on your kitty! No one's gonna call you crazy...at least I wont!! :)
Thanks so much for joining in, Mary! Love your random - hope you have a repeat performance next week! :)
Post a Comment