Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Random Tuesday isn't so Random when it's all I write?

randomtuesday

Welcome back to Tuesday, I'm late again submitting my homework. Link up over there post and come back and read? or not, I see I lost 1 follower already? hmm was it something I said? or didn't say?

OK new goal in life, rid myself of that Stupid Starfleet Commander Extreme game. Step one, leave LEADERSHIP... done.  I think like Alcohol? this may take steps?

Another goal in life? last Wednesday I went back to my weight watchers meetings. I even stayed after the meeting for a refresher. Sometimes you just need someone to say "yeah it's possible again"

Why is it I just had to say "keep  your feet, hands, arms and words to yourself"?

Rogers? really? door to door marketing? not making me feel so secure if this is how you are going to push your products. I get my flyers, I don't want, I get my phonecalls I dont' want and you advertise on TV oh wait I don't get that thankfully :(

Homework.. yep.. fun times


Critter count, this past week? ants, and June Bugs. Oh June Bugs? it's MAY!!!

kids are fun, I'm sure I need more, since I'm not insane yet, this must not be the limit? then again, I think hubbie is insane.. shhhh don't tell him I said that..  I'll send my Babydust off to Keely!


Why is it that the younger two think that driving the older one crazy is a good thing? Poor mralmost 11 he's trying to complete a book report. i'm sure the other two have created a majority of the delay in completion of his masterpiece?

Wow! just had to check on my fleet.. so I can send it off again... BTW speaking of that game, ever notice how you can meet a lot of interesting people on the internet? Well send out some less pain vibes to my new friend Stephen! :)


Random, did I tell you about the reindeer that came for easter? I wonder if that's why my Christmas gifts were not exactly what I wrote Santa for? do you think the Easter bunny stole his reindeer?

ACK!! ok off to save the laundry from the rain!!

5 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

Has Spring made it to your area yet? Hope so! Sounds like you've got a lot going on!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So you hang your laundry, good for you. Really, June bugs? Good for you going back to WW :)

Casey said...

I'm not sure I know what June bugs are? And a reindeer? Really? Cool. We get uhm, squirrels. Sometimes hawks.

kyooty said...

June Bugs are HUGE Beetles that come flying at you at night, or into the lights. They CRUNCH when you step on them. They also seem to do a lot of Kamikaze type missions into Screen porches to try to get to the people HUGE like side of the top of your Thumb! above the knuckle. ICK!

Keely said...

You got June bugs? We got SNOW. Yeah.

Thanks for the baby dust!

Google+