Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts, It might get Random in Here!

Welcome to Tuesday, grab a button and get to posting/reading/following/or stalking fellow Randomizers.
randomtuesday

OK blogger bring me back my plug and play toolbar!!! Why must you continue to "fix" stuff? I'm a very routine person. I like things to stay exactly as they were, leave my stuff I know how to do alone. If someone wants to change things later? Go let them!! I don't care, I'll still read their stuffs. Too many steps make people want to leave!!

I know I'm whining and there are plenty of other things out there in the real world to whine about. Life could be worse, I know it. I've read the blogs and posts from friends, but today? I'm whining abut the little things.


Speaking of little things, remember that post about Summer? and being excited about the kids being home? yeah I'm done. Bring back school!! Two mornings in a row I woke up to "I'm hungry" well Darn it! make toast? pour cereal, raid the fridge, MOM likes sleep! Well yes mom could have gone to bed earlier knowing you were going to be up early, but MOM likes sleep! As long as you all don't burn the house down, and leave us out to the bears? make breakfast.

I think I may have to bake muffins at night, leave them out on the counter and wait for them to "miraculously" find them all by themselves?


The Bear has not been back, no new footage of his meandering through my yard, so I'm going to assume we don't have the right goodies for him to eat out there? please! I'm still walking around the hood. It's relaxing almost to walk with a friend. I will not be going alone though. Maybe if I bring the loud children, I can solve that breakfast problem? hmmmm nah I should keep them forever right? I'd miss them and have nothing to do here and nothing to write about, and have to find a REAL $$ kind of job? (eyes resume still tucked under computer parts)

BTW it was Prom Week in town here last week, check out this ride my friend's Daughter had!!! I smudged due to her not knowing I'm a blogger. shhhhh. :p


why is summer so less go go go for them? not a lot of neighbours home during the week I think. All the other Moms in the neighbour hood are working and taking their kids to daycamps, and day care. Darn!! So no one is home. No one, it's so quiet outside you'd forget it's summer.

Oh the boys did manage to make themselves a lunch on Sunday. I've got a picture, it was almost genius!

I had another "idea" I think I'll try to get TJ to write a post sometime over the summer. He's not enthusiastic as a writer, but you know?Maybe because it's a computer and the evil internet? (shhhhh!) he might go for it. maybe?

He's connecting my photo card now, hey maybe I'll hire him as an assistant?

Have you ever picked up your camera, and uploaded pics only to forget that you took picture of different things? oh the surprises I just found, or maybe the kids took some of these? (car picture found and randomily inserted up there)I'll have a few posts for this week looking at this. oh look the insert photo option is MIA. (bangs head on desk)
YAY! Found it!!
Meals by Kyootycenter! those are mini pita breads, bottled sauce with beef, turkey pepperoni slices, and mozzerella. They toasted them in the toaster oven!

Sunday they baked Peanut Butter cookies, but uh when I got home? the house smelled great, and there were only 6 left. I left them for breakfast naggings on Monday. Sureeeeeeee you can all eat cookies for Breakfast, eat up, zZZZZZZZZZZZ Momma's Zeeing!

So 11wks left now. Whatever will we do?

12 comments:

Liz Mays said...

If you do have to go out alone, just don't go with a snack so the bear won't smell you!

Riding in that old fashioned car is WAY better than a dumb old limo!!!

Honestly, why do these older kids wait for us to prepare them things to eat? They are so very capable of doing it! Stinkers!

Hi Kooky said...

Love it! I think it's so great that your boys like to cook/bake. At least it's a form of entertainment for them!

Casey said...

Glad to hear that rascally bear has been away. I can't wait for the days when my kids can make their own meals. Bliss. Right now I get to be Betty Crocker and bake everything from scratch (gluten free) AND wait on them hand and foot with the incessant whining.

Ahh, can you tell I'm whiny here too?

Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith said...

Peanut butter cookies, now that sounds great!

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Yeah, when do they go back to school again?

kyooty said...

Only 11 more weeks!! :)

Anonymous said...

I still think the bear would love me. :D

Bex said...

I feel you. I'm a SAHM too and it gets lonely in the cul de sac. Come on over, I'll make us some iced tea and the kids can play in the sprinklers.

Ann Again said...

I know, right? School being out finally gets to you.

My most annoying situation; the "hunger" pangs. I'm so tired of hearing "I'm hungry". There is no way you are truly hungry!!! Go walk the dog! Go do hand-stands! Drink some water! Ugh. I have got to get this under control.

Anonymous said...

I love you :)

kyooty said...

AWWWW! I love being Loved! :)Love to all! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your too funny. Your done already!
Love that ride for sure :) So the countdown already has began.

Google+