Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Fill-ins,

If you'd like to join in, head over to Friday Fill-ins and get yourself something to fill in :)I like this kind of Friday.

And...here we go!

1. __I want to stay___ home. MJ wants to walk to the store. I know he wants me to buy him candy. I want to avoid the candy so I'm procrastinating.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been __salt and that's not good at all, must be that egg I laid earlier this week___.

3. ____My Farmtown trees, keep growing the place is just full of_ bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk __would do me good, it might correct some of last weeks issues. I'm going to have to just DO it!maybe I'll walk at the beach, Hubbie helping a friend build a barn___.

5. ____I'd love to hear_ some good news.

6. When all is said and done, _MJ will fall asleep on the floor if I don't move my butt and get him out of the house___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __Hubbie being home (insert wiggly eyes)___, tomorrow my plans include __entertaining the boys at the beach___ and Sunday, I want to __relax, because that's what Sunday's are for___!

11 comments:

Casey said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, candy. What? Don't tell HASAY. I hope you get that relaxing weekend you're hoping for. Graham is going to the grandparents overnight on Saturday so we'll only have 50% of our kids which is WAY more relaxing than having both of them. Phew.

Ashlee said...

LOL @ the wiggly eyes and the candy buying!! Have a good and relaxing Sunday!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
Can't wait to hear about it (well, not ALL of it ;) ).

Lizzie said...

what a fun post! hope you have a great weekend. :)by the way, had my first gain at WW :( but luckily it was only .4 pounds. better be kicking butt at the gym this week, ha ha

Hi Kooky said...

Wiggly eyes - hilarious. Have fun! Also, a day at the beach sounds divine. :)

kyooty said...

I ahd a nice reply for everyone and Blogger ate it. Sorry about that.
HASAY what?
Lizzie gains can be just those little things, pee, hormons, and even just the hot weather can set us a whack. I need to focus more I'm up 4lbs this week, I blame the egg I laid.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend plan to me. I won't tell HASAY about the candy so long as it's a good kind!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOL!! Loved your fill-ins - hope your weekend is going as planned! ;)

musingwoman said...

Hope you had a great weekend and a very relaxing day yesterday!

kyooty said...

The weekend went very well, Hubbie helped build a mini barn for a friend. I'm trying to work on snagging som pics, hehe :)

Google+