Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins cause I really like these

And...here we go!

<------ go there get yourself some blanks to fill

1. That's a ___challenge but thinner and stronger is what I want to be__ to be.

2. ___I'm not sure what would work best in this line so i'm going to keep saying stuff like this until but the other fillins give you more answers about us so just skip this one_______; I'm over here!
!
!
!
\/
3. The possibilities include: ______sleep, wiggly eyes or sleeping with wiggly eyes_____.

4. ____Beef and Bean Chimichangas_______ is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know ____if he really loves you? oh now that's stuck in my head_______.

6. ____It's been a great school week and I haven't seen a bit of rain and definitely dont' want to see snow_______ and a stormy sky.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __VGNO (see below this post)___, tomorrow my plans include __Bowling with the boys, a walk through the park and home for leftover pork and salads and then some more "me" time___ and Sunday, I want to __Get the boys registered for Sunday School, get my butt to mass, cause well summer is over and God might really forget where I am at the rate I'm going, and then help entertain a friend and her kids while my Hubbie fixes her car, she doesn't have a hubbie for this so I will only lone her mine, and he must be returned___! Ever notice that once people know you can do something they want you do do it for them? just saying...

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Your weekend plans sound fabulous!

I think I'm gonna make a little trip to church tonight myself!

Casey said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Now I have that stupid song in my head. ARGH!!!!

Google+