Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill-ins Fall, You and Me? I Tried



1. One week ago _it was still summer, but well now it's definitely fall and if I thought the trees were colourful last week? This week is even more colourful. I need to get me some pictures to show you all___.

2. ___Kids could go out anywhere on their bikes and come home before the lights came on the poles,_______ when I was young.

3. Mama told me _____that if I kept making faces my face would stay like that, especially when sticking out my tongue at others___:P___.

4. __I have no idea if this sentence will turn out grammatically correct but maybe we can get it right together, nope see it doesn't suit to end with -------->_________ you and me.

5. Take your time ____and enjoy all fall has to offer. My Profile picture was taken last fall during this same weekend for what is called Open Cities,where different places of business and government services are open to the public. My Picture is me standing on top of a light house that usually costs 5.00 to go in and walk up but on "free" day it's free. Hubbie and I went last year alone but this year we are hoping to take the boys with us. It's a good walk or stroll down town. Last year we went on a tour of one of the oldest Anglican Churches in Canada, the Play House and the Light house. It's a lot to try to fit in within the 1-4pm window but I think it will be a great education. There are also sometimes live bands playing in the Park______.

6. _______I'm hoping that my youngest son's thumb sucking habit___ will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _movies with the boys tonight it's raining now maybe it stop and we'll walk too____, tomorrow my plans include _time out and about with the boys, their full week of school will be over and we can move into weekend mode and enjoy each other instead of the "do this do that" of the school week____ and Sunday, I want to _get to mass and again have angels in my pew, the boys had their first school cold last week so didn't get there and I was bummed about that, they also missed Sunday School but with all this talk of the incoming Flu every sniffle is suspect you know? So we've had week of going to school with the common cold and getting healthy so bring on the weekend____!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love number 1. It's still hot and sunny in my part of the world. Have a great weekend :)

Brandy@YDK said...

happy friday!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I would love to see some fall colors. Oh yes, we could be gone all day in the summer. ALL DAY!
I was also told that my face would stay that way when I made silly faces. The good old days!

Anonymous said...

I'm playing!

http://atiredwife.com/2009/09/26/friday-fill-ins/

Suzy said...

There has absolutely been a summer ending/fall beginning difference here as well.YAY!It's getting prettier and prettier.

Thanks so much for stopping at my blog! Have a great week-end!

One with many names said...

Happy Friday!

Mrsbear said...

So give us some Fall photos already. Kind of feel left out down here in the Sunshine State. ;)

Marie said...

Sounds like a nice weekend -- hope the boys are over their cold! My two have been sniffling a lot lately the last two days also -- sigh.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Fall weather for us means 100+ degrees. Would love to see some leaves changing color that aren't from wildfires. Enjoy it!

MaR said...

Enjoy your colorful fall. I live in a pine-tree zone, they are green... all year long!
Happy weekend!!

Casey said...

I miss the days when kids COULD ride their bikes outdoors and stay out until dark without the threat of getting snatched.

Showing up late to the party but I hope you had a good weekend!

Google+