Thursday, September 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins! Labour Day weekend is here!

And...here we go!



1. I feel _excited about our new car____.

2. _The labour Day weekend__________ is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: _____the Radio playing 80's music, the ceiling fan, the breeze in the back yard, the keyboard keys,_hubbie complaining about all the things I left on the bed when he's trying to get in it,____.

4. ____School starts Tuesday_______ and I'm glad _____because everyone here really needs to get back to routine, and some other goals I have to complete which will work better with routine______.

5. The last time I ____was at goal was June 2004_______ was ______pregnant____.

6. ______Enjoy time with your family and friends_____ this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __Spending time with my family___, tomorrow my plans include __More time with the family, ___ and Sunday, I want to __enjoy some corn and sports with the boys and my families___!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ha! Strangely, right now, I am actually listening to "Maniac" by Michael Sembello!!

Becca said...

LOL nice answers. I always have stuff covering half my bad but thankfully I don't share it.

laane said...

A new car. Wow! Congrats!

My answers are ::here::

Casey said...

Hope you had a fun weekend with the family in the new car. And didn't get sand in it!

Google+