
For the most part I keep it pg-ish here, because my kids are almost always around. I'd hate for them to come upon my Blog say 6yrs from now and be horrified by what I talked about? I keep it clean for that reason. I also keep it closed for the most part because you know what? it doesn't matter how closed it is? it's out there. I know this, and I know someone will find it, hi to those that found me.
The boys will be in school in 8days! oh joy of bliss, 8days, I'm counting down.
Fall is here the leaves started changing in late June but now it's becoming way more advanced, there are less leaves on one of my trees then there are on walk way under it.
I have no sound. I have no sound so I Can't click on videos because there is no sound. I can't hear the music that other blogs are playing because I have no sound. It's a not enough outlets in the surge protector vs plug for speakers issue.
We bought a car, yes we finally settled, we means the Hubbie he settled on a Orange car. I don't know thought ORANGE was a good colour for a car? but no I wouldn't have picked it. Everyone will see him coming a mile away. He knows how I feel about the colour, the price is what won us(him) over. It's also less gas mileage then the van. So much for waiting for spring to buy a car?
The gopher hasn't been back in the yard this week he's out there I can hear him screaming at me while I hang the clothes but he's hiding behind the cedar fence. The squirrels are also angry at me for hanging out the clothes on the line.
A blue jay just landed on my tree with less leaves then the walk way, it then left a present on my van! it couldn't' leave a present on the old van nooooo it had to leave it on MY van!
Kids? they really don't care that it's getting colder all my kids keep talking about it winter and sliding and playing in the snow.
I can't think of anything more random, I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend if you don't get a chance to pop in here again. OK GO Read all the other Random over at The UnMom
12 comments:
Those crazy kids! Talking about snow an dsliding and what have you! They love it! My 3 year old is talking about putting up our Christmas tree. Ummm, excuuuuse me??? Coldness is NOT kewl!
Great RTT!
Thanks for sharing. It's good to get that stuff out! Random thoughts gets you to say the stuff that just isn't long enough for a post.
Snow? I can't get past the wave of heat that hits me every time I step outside!
wow! already the leaves are changing! your summer is very short.
why all of the suspense? what kind of car did you buy?
i like orange cars, although in texas, orange cars are pretty common. these hot weather places tend to go for bright colors.
Ah yes the leaves, well our July as you remember was all rain all the time, and then once we hit august the nights get shorter and the trees get scared and next thing you know naked trees! I hope every year it will last longer but no it doesn't winter never lets me down it's always long!!!
He'll never lose his car in a parking lot again! I see it as a positive thing!
Heheh. Yeah, I'm screwed when my kids find out about my blog but at least I have a loosely based, humorous record of them growing up!
I haven't had sound on my desktop for about six months since my speakers fell behind the desk and I'm too lazy to fish them out.
Happy Tuesday, I made it in under the wire!
I'm hoping to be senile by the time my kid finds my blog. Then I can pretend I don't remember.
The leaves have already changed? Say it isn't so.
And I am curious about the car too. Orange can be fun if it's in the right combo (like a mini cooper or a beetle say...)
I'm going to do a parental block on my blog and facebook (and twitter) but I'm banking on my kids being as twisted as mommy and totally getting me when they read it as adults (if any of it can still be found!). My book, on the other hand, they shall NEVER read. Ha.
so not ready for fall or winter.
Princess Nagger is excited for winter to get here - hopefully we'll actually get snow this year so she can build the snowman she's been jonesin' to build the last couple of years but couldn't since we didn't have enough snow. Might have to move to Canada. ;)
Those birds are finicky about where they leave presents, aren't they? Hubby parks under a tree that the birds like, and I purposely park in the open by the barn so I don't get bird stuff left...and yet, they tag me every time.
Post a Comment